Save some time for yourself
This cleaning option is best for homes in good shape and you want a domestic worker to clean it professionally.
Cleaning check list
You’re in control of the cleaning, you can ask your professional cleaner for the following: clean all surfaces, bathroom, kitchen, vacuum and mop floors. Please note that cleaning inside appliances will be an extra charge since it takes more time to clean.
Care and Maintenance
If you decide to book a recurring service, we will always refer the same person so you can rest assured that the cleaner knows your place well and will take good care of it.
Extra care for your place
If you just had a party or would like to clean every corner of your apartment or house, this option would be great for you. Deep cleaning add-on gives you 2 extra labour hours and your cleaner can focus on details that need extra attention.
Bathroom or Kitchen?
Your choice! Just tell us what’s your priority and what needs to be done and your professional cleaner will handle it. Your kitchen cabinet doors haven’t been cleaned in a while or you’d prefer to focus on your bathtub? Just add this to the notes in the booking and you’re good to go.
Not everything can be cleaned
This option works best if your house or apartment hasn’t been cleaned professionally in a while or you’re a very detailed person and would like an extra sparkle for your place
Moving in/out cleaning
Specifically for empty spaces
This service is designed to focus on every item in an empty apartment or house. Cleaner will focus on detailed cleaning in the bathroom and kitchen, inside cabinets and closets, inside appliances, windows and thorough cleaning of the floors.
Have peace of mind
Moving is a stressful process and we will be happy to help you and check one item off your list.
Care and Maintenance
Please make sure that your place is empty so that the cleaning will be fast and flawless! Cleaners will also need hot water and electricity for an efficient cleaning process.
If you need a custom cleaning service
Let’s say you only need a part of your house to be cleaned so a flat rate option won’t work for you. In this case, our hourly cleaning service will be the best option for your needs.
Post Construction cleaning
This service is also great if you recently just renovated your place, all debris have been hauled and a rough first cleaning was done. Now you’re looking for a detailed cleaning that will remove all the dust that accumulates literally everywhere. Professional cleaners will go through every inch of your home to make the place spotless.
Partial move out
If your roommate is moving out and you want your apartment to be cleaned thoroughly, just let us know how many hours you would need and instruct your cleaner technician what exactly needs to be done.
Transforming your space
Cleaning comes along with organizing and re-organizing. It’s not only about picking up and putting it back but also making your home visually cleaner than it was before.
Help with The closet
If you need help with hanging your clothes or re-organizing your closet, please choose ‘organizing’ extra when you book your cleaning.
Lots of small items on shelves?
We suggest to go with our hourly service if you’re looking to dust shelves filled with your beloved items, so professional cleaners can take great care of them.
You may certainly ask your domestic cleaner for the following cleaning services:
- Vacuuming of all areas
- Dusting of shelves
- Dusting of furniture
- Mopping of all floors
- Wiping down of window sills
- Trash removal
- Dusting and wiping in laundry areas
Bedrooms and Living areas
- All beds are made
- All furnishings and decorations dusted and wiped
- Vacuuming of staircases
- Cleaning and wiping down of sinks
- Cleaning and sanitation of countertops
- Mirrors and fixtures cleaned and wiped down
- Toilet, bathtub and shower recess cleaned
- Clean outside of large appliances such as fridges and dishwashers
- Cleaning of sinks and faucet fixtures
- Inside and outside of microwave cleaned
- Countertops are cleaned
- Cleaning and degreasing of stove top
Move in/Move out:
Includes everything from general cleaning, plus:
- inside appliances
- inside cabinets (kitchen and bathrooms)
- windows and door tracks cleaned
- blinds dusted
- fans dusted
- interior doors cleaned
Before and after party cleaning:
Please choose the size of your home on the online booking form and add ‘deep cleaning’ extra from the list of icons.
If you need also your patio to be cleaned or have some specific requests, please call us 818-208-1698 for an estimate or just chat with us online (chat located in the bottom right corner).
Organizing services are fully customizable with price $50 per hour per person. Please use online chat (bottom right corner) or call us 818-208-1698 if you’re unsure how many hours would be needed.
Cleaning technicians are very professional, they will listen to your needs and will adjust based on your requirements. Just explain them what is your main goal and what picture you have in your head. They will perform miracles!
Additional services for a fee:
- Patio – $59
- Balcony – $29
- Inside fridge – $29
- Inside oven – $29
- Windows (interior only) – $5 per window
- Windows + Blinds Combo – $15 per window + blind
- Laundry (if you have washer/dryer in the house) – $15 per load
- Same day service – $29 please call 818-208-1698 for availability
Cleaning services that referred professionals can/can’t do
Below you will find list of things professional cleaners can clean and what they can’t clean. Please give us a call to discuss any specific item that you want to clean and you’re not sure if we’re providing such services.
Professional Cleaners CAN:
- Minor stain on upholstered furniture and rugs. This must be disclosed during booking by the customer so that the cleaner could come prepared with an appropriate product. Such request should be added in the booking notes. This will be considered a deep cleaning or we would need to switch to an hourly rate.
Minor mildew in the shower/bathroom. When tile/grout hasn’t been cleaned properly in a couple months, there might accumulate mildew and the client might request grout/tile cleaning. Such a job would be considered as deep cleaning/hourly job and details must be checked/disclosed by the client at the time of booking.
We can do detailed dusting of shelves and/or bookcases if an appropriate cleaning was chosen. Hence, we advise to book deep cleaning or hourly rate so we would have more time to focus on this items.
Professional Cleaners CAN’T:
- Thorough professional carpet and upholstery cleaning. Professional cleaners don’t carry specialized machines to perform this task and have no experience with it. They also don’t do steam cleaning even if customer provides their own machine.
- Detailed grout and tile scrubbing. Such a job should be performed with an orbital brush drill attachment and they don’t carry those.
- Exterior window cleaning. Such work should be preformed by a professional window cleaning company since they carry all necessary instruments and appropriate ladders. Cleaning outside windows with spray and rags may cause minor scratches and extra liability for us.
- Animal/pet feces, vomit and crates. Unfortunately, this could be bio-hazard and dangerous for professional cleaners and other clients. Because of this, they don’t pick up after animals.
- Any kind of bug infestation. This issue should be solved by professional bug extermination company since cleaning is not effective with any kind of bug infestation. Domestic workers can clean a home if it was fogged for termites and client would like clean everything inside. Hourly rate only as this requires wiping down plates, cups, cookware and other items which is very time consuming.
- Light fixtures. They can be easily broken and damaged and takes up as lot of time to de-assemble. In short, we would suggest to contact specialized companies.
- Our referred professionals can’t power wash any items since they don’t carry specialized machines.
You may find photos of our work on our Yelp page.