Complete checklist of our cleaning services
- Vacuuming of all areas
- Dusting of shelves
- Dusting of furniture
- Mopping of all floors
- Wiping down of window sills
- Trash removal
- Dusting and wiping in laundry areas
Bedrooms and Living areas
- All beds are made
- All furnishings and decorations dusted and wiped
- Vacuuming of staircases
- Cleaning and wiping down of sinks
- Cleaning and sanitation of countertops
- Mirrors and fixtures cleaned and wiped down
- Toilet, bathtub and shower recess cleaned
- Clean outside of large appliances such as fridges and dishwashers
- Cleaning of sinks and faucet fixtures
- Inside and outside of microwave cleaned
- Countertops are cleaned
- Cleaning and degreasing of stove top
Move in/Move out:Includes everything from general cleaning, plus:
- inside appliances
- inside cabinets (kitchen and bathrooms)
- windows and door tracks cleaned
- blinds dusted
- fans dusted
- interior doors cleaned
Before and after party cleaning:Please choose the size of your home on the online booking form and add ‘deep cleaning’ extra from the list of icons. If you need also your patio to be cleaned or have some specific requests, please call us 818-208-1698 for an estimate or just chat with us online (chat located in the bottom right corner).
Organizing:We offer organizing services for $50 per hour per person. Please use online chat (bottom right corner) or call us 818-208-1698 if you’re unsure how many hours would be needed. Our team is very professional, they will listen to your needs and will adjust based on your requirements. Just explain them what is your main goal and what picture you have in your head. They will do miracles!
We offer additional services for a fee:
- Patio – $59
- Balcony – $29
- Inside fridge – $29
- Inside oven – $29
- Windows (interior only) – $5 per window
- Windows + Blinds Combo – $15 per window + blind
- Laundry (if you have washer/dryer in the house) – $15 per load
- Same day service – $29 please call 818-208-1698 for availability
Cleaning services that we can/can’t doBelow you will find list of things we can clean and what we can’t clean. Please give us a call to discuss any specific item that you want us to clean and you’re not sure if we’re providing such services.
We CAN clean:
- Minor stain on upholstered furniture and rugs. This must be disclosed during booking by the customer so that the cleaner could come prepared with an appropriate product. Such request should be added in the booking notes. This will be considered a deep cleaning or we would need to switch to an hourly rate.
Minor mildew in the shower/bathroom. When tile/grout hasn’t been cleaned properly in a couple months, there might accumulate mildew and the client might request grout/tile cleaning. Such a job would be considered as deep cleaning/hourly job and details must be checked/disclosed by the client at the time of booking.
We can do detailed dusting of shelves and/or bookcases if an appropriate cleaning was chosen. Hence, we advise to book deep cleaning or hourly rate so we would have more time to focus on this items.
We CAN’T clean:
- Thorough professional carpet and upholstery cleaning. We don’t carry specialized machines to perform this task and as a result, we have no experience with it. We also don’t do steam cleaning even if customer provides own machine.
- Detailed grout and tile scrubbing. Such job should be performed with orbital brush drill attachments and we don’t carry those.
- Exterior window cleaning. Such work should be preformed by a professional window cleaning company since they carry all necessary instruments and appropriate ladders. Cleaning outside windows with spray and rugs may result in minor scratches and extra liability for us.
- Animal/pet feces, vomit and crates. Unfortunately, this could be bio-hazard and dangerous for our cleaners and other clients. Due to this, we don’t pick up after animals.
- Any kind of bug infestation. This issue should be solved by professional bug extermination company since cleaning is not effective with any kind of bug infestation. We can clean a home if it was fogged for termites and client would like clean everything inside. Hourly rate only as this requires wiping down plates, cups, cookware and other items which is very time consuming.
- Light fixtures. They can be easily broken and damaged and takes up as lot of time to de-assemble. In short, we would suggest to contact specialized companies.
- We can’t power wash any items since we don’t carry specialized machines.